Register | Login to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister with bf experiences
Wink 
Iam starting this thread for the brothers who r having cuck feelings for their sis
Anushash002 you are rocking...

Sister/ Teacher are first fantasy model of any young kid...

wow thanks for starting
yes everywhere i know for young brother his elder sis is his first crush, and watching ur crush with other guy in intimate situations is dark as well as erotic at same time
(01-07-2020, 07:54 AM)anushash002 Wrote: yes everywhere i know for young brother his elder sis is his first crush, and watching ur crush with other guy in intimate situations is dark as well as erotic at same time
true..sister and sisterinlaw more presise..

well watching Sister in intimate pose.... as well watching her while changing dress... or sometime unknowly touching her...accidently
(01-07-2020, 08:00 AM)everywhere Wrote: true..sister and sisterinlaw more presise..

well watching Sister in intimate pose.... as well watching her while changing dress... or sometime unknowly touching her...accidently
Yes..specially on wedding occasions where ur sis is dressed hot as hell..and u know every second guy is staring her navel or back or trying to get her number...its arousing always
(01-07-2020, 08:06 AM)anushash002 Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 08:00 AM)everywhere Wrote: true..sister and sisterinlaw more presise..

Yes..specially on wedding occasions where ur sis is dressed hot as hell..and u know every second guy is staring her navel or back or trying to get her number...its arousing always

true sister/ sisterinlaw ......people watching them..and their eyes are like ek baat mil gayi na.....aaaaaa...... thats proud feeling... sometime guy close friend come home..and sister/ sisterinlaw serve him tea and that time his eyes are on her booobs are on her body......it feels......i have conquered the world 
(01-07-2020, 08:08 AM)everywhere Wrote: true sister/ sisterinlaw ......people watching them..and their eyes are like ek baat mil gayi na.....aaaaaa...... thats proud feeling... sometime guy close friend come home..and sister/ sisterinlaw serve him tea and that time his eyes are on her booobs are on her body......it feels......i have conquered the world 
Xactly haha..u can share any experience if u have ;)
(01-07-2020, 08:12 AM)anushash002 Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 08:08 AM)everywhere Wrote: true sister/ sisterinlaw ......people watching them..and their eyes are like ek baat mil gayi na.....aaaaaa...... thats proud feeling... sometime guy close friend come home..and sister/ sisterinlaw serve him tea and that time his eyes are on her booobs are on her body......it feels......i have conquered the world 
but i feels more kinky if some guy is conquering her
true..and if that conquering guy is your friend then its like cherry on icecream. i had bartered out this deal with couple of my friend.. its really fun..
what happend anushash002 lost interest ?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »