Register | Login to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Latest News: Earn Money with Xossipz and MasalaDesi | Apply here for Uploaders Team

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion related to Masaladesi / filesFLASH
(31-07-2020, 09:27 AM)bakwaas Wrote: are you going to add gift cards of amazon and flip kart as payment option just like old file flash??paypal is unreliable payment processor.

As of now we are not accepting gift cards, we are working on that will update if it enabled.
(31-07-2020, 12:26 PM)GodFather Wrote:
(31-07-2020, 09:27 AM)bakwaas Wrote: are you going to add gift cards of amazon and flip kart as payment option just like old file flash??paypal is unreliable payment processor.

As of now we are not accepting gift cards, we are working on that will update if it enabled.

i am asking about payouts of users earning.

is there any plan to introduce alternate to paypal in payouts??
(31-07-2020, 10:32 PM)bakwaas Wrote:
(31-07-2020, 12:26 PM)GodFather Wrote:

i am asking about payouts of users earning.

is there any plan to introduce alternate to paypal in payouts??

Yes we are working on that and will introduce some other payout options shortly.
Upload speed has been dropped drastically since past 2 days. 800kb/s sometimes even 210kb/s.
Could you please kindly look into this. it is taking ages to upload.

[Image: 0906f8419da483b20a95e24c0edb45b4.md.jpg]
Heart  Join Premium to get fast unlimited downloading experience with up to 67% off  FILES-flash  Heart
(03-08-2020, 12:32 PM)shekar4evr Wrote: Upload speed has been dropped drastically since past 2 days. 800kb/s sometimes even 210kb/s.
Could you please kindly look into this. it is taking ages to upload.

[Image: 0906f8419da483b20a95e24c0edb45b4.md.jpg]

Will look into this and resolve at earliest.
(31-07-2020, 09:27 AM)bakwaas Wrote: paypal is unreliable payment processor.

It's quite off topic wrt the topic of this thread but still asking out of curiosity. Why are you calling PP unreliable?

I have been using it for years, even before FilesFlash went down, to receive payments but they have always transfered my amount to my bank account withing 24 hrs of receiving. They have never hold my payments or deducted anything.

Can you throw some light about your issues? It might help you and others as well.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »