Register | Login to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Latest News: Earn Money with Xossipz and MasalaDesi

Alert: Guests/Members who ever registered and not activated their accounts within 30days, those accounts will be deleted automatically.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposed your sister or Maami?
(Yesterday, 09:01 PM)Adultstuffonly Wrote: yeah..i have recorded them while changing and expose them in online chat sites.

makes dick hard man. have you to touched and enjoyed them?
(4 hours ago)desinangigirlslover Wrote: makes dick hard man. have you to touched and enjoyed them?

Yeah enjoyed a few while they were sleeping...not when awake
All pics and vids are taken from internet from various sources and posted here. I do not own any of the content.

Please msg me if you have any issues with certain content to get it removed. Apologies if any one is hurt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adultstuffonly's post:
  • desinangigirlslover
(2 hours ago)Adultstuffonly Wrote: Yeah enjoyed a few while they were sleeping...not when awake

same here i pressed my Maamis and sisters boobs and puffy pussy. I have tried to sneak inside there nighty and tried to open her salwar and feel her while she was wearing panty.
(2 hours ago)desinangigirlslover Wrote: same here i pressed my Maamis and sisters boobs and puffy pussy. I have tried to sneak inside there nighty and tried to open her salwar and feel her while she was wearing panty.

nice man..do you have their pics so you can enjoy later when required?
All pics and vids are taken from internet from various sources and posted here. I do not own any of the content.

Please msg me if you have any issues with certain content to get it removed. Apologies if any one is hurt.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »